Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Day One and Two Update

I told you this was going to be laid back, don't be surprised by this combo post.

So on Monday, even though I wasn't sure I wasn't going to be doing this read-a-thon, I read quite a bit. In the afternoon I sped through the first volume of the New 52 run of Teen Titans by Scott Lobdell and surprisingly really, really enjoyed it. So much so that I regained my faith in DC comics.



Then before bed I started and finished a darling little Hope Larson graphic novel about magical girls meet technology called Who is AC? It was really fun and would be great for young girls, but it wasn't earth shattering for me.

So day 1 finished off with 344 pages.

Then on day 2 I finished half of Batwoman vol.3: World's Finest. That's it.


So uh, maybe 100 pages for day 2? Eh, whatever, we're relaxing this time around so it's all good. And I mean I did A LOT of random wikipedia research, mostly figuring out which comics I should jump on next. So that was book related time wasting.

Day: 2
Books: 2.5
Pages: ~444

No comments:

Post a Comment