Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 is Happening! Kind of!

Oh hey. So obviously I love Bout of Books. It's all I use this blog for, basically. And Bout of Books 11.0 started yesterday and I still hadn't decided if I was going to do it, even though I love it. I've been in a bit of a life slump. Waking up every morning is harder than usual, so reading has been nearly impossible. But I need something to kick me out of this slump, so I'm going to do a laid back version of Bout of Books. You'll see what I'm talking about in my goal post. For now, just know that yes I AM doing Bout of Books 11.0. In fact, here's the official spiel.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

No comments:

Post a Comment