Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 TBR + Goals



Goal Books (aka books I'm definitely going to read! It'll be a success if I read all of these!):
Books I Plan to Read After my Goal Books:
With all of them written out like that, it looks like A LOT. Like, I won't get through those in three months let alone a week. However, I need to keep in mind that only 2 of my goal books are actual novels, with 6 actual novels in total with 2 of THOSE being middle grade. There isn't any dense fiction here unless you count what I have left to read of Cat's Cradle tonight. I just want to get all of these little books outta my TBR list on Goodreads so this summer can be The Summer of the Scary, Big books.

Make sure to follow me on Twitter for my micro updates!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your goals! I liked Ella Enchanted and Persepolis, which are the only two I have read on your list. You have a good mix of books!

    ReplyDelete