Goal Books (aka books I'm definitely going to read! It'll be a success if I read all of these!):
- 40% of Cat's Cradle unless I get it done before midnight!
- 35% of Echoes of Old Souls by Nika Harper
- Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
- The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson
- Harley and Ivy by Paul Dini
- Batwaman vol 1, Hydrology by J.H. Williams
Books I Plan to Read After my Goal Books:
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- Hawkeye vol. 1, My Life as a Weapon by Matt Fraction
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
- Howl, Kaddish, and Other Poems by Allen Ginsberg
- Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi
- Empress of the World by Sara Ryan (not pcitured)
- Timebound by Rysa Walker (not pictured)
- The Little Android by Marissa Meyer
With all of them written out like that, it looks like A LOT. Like, I won't get through those in three months let alone a week. However, I need to keep in mind that only 2 of my goal books are actual novels, with 6 actual novels in total with 2 of THOSE being middle grade. There isn't any dense fiction here unless you count what I have left to read of Cat's Cradle tonight. I just want to get all of these little books outta my TBR list on Goodreads so this summer can be The Summer of the Scary, Big books.
Make sure to follow me on Twitter for my micro updates!